You can make the following changes to your hotel booking online:
- Guest name, bed type, smoking preference, special requests, and accessibility options can be changed at no charge.
- Room type, number of guests, and travel dates can be changed, but your hotel may charge you for the change.
To change your hotel booking
Please contact us with the booking reference and the name change requested from the original email the booking was made from.
Good to know
- If you don't see the option to change your booking online, give us a call for assistance.
- Before you change your booking, check the hotel's change and cancellation policy in your confirmation email.
- Attendee prices are subject to the same change policies as any other booking.
- When matching the original booking price to a Secret Price booking, the Secret Price will be applied to all days in your new itinerary that were covered by your original booking.
- Traveler.co.com doesn't charge for changes to your booking, but we must pass on any change fees that the hotel charges.
- Any applicable fees or rate differences need to be paid with a credit card.